Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm (30mm) Side Focus MIL FFP TMR Reticle Includes Free Carbon Fiber Nylon Throw Lever and Billet Level
Discontinued Check out the MK3 HD 8-24
More magnification isn’t always the answer, but the right magnification is. The Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm (30mm) Side Focus MIL FFP TMR Reticle delivers long-range performance in a smaller package that’s great for backcountry adventures or your next gas-gun build.
The name says it all – Long Range Precision (LRP). This scope is purpose built with match-grade accuracy and repeatability. Choose between first or second focal planes, MOA or MIL adjustments, and several magnification options. With easy-to-read adjustment dials and an integrated, quick-turn throw lever, the VX-3i LRP will help you push your limits. Top that off with Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, and you’ll be hitting steel from dawn to dusk.
Leupold VX-3i LRP 8.5-25x50mm (30mm) Side Focus MIL FFP TMR Reticle SPECS
- Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity. Ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye. This results in a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Dual Use makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max Light Management System. Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin bias spring erector system exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.