MARK 3HD 8-24X50
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Levels
When you’re at the range or in competition, you never know what distance you’ll find yourself up against. That’s where the Mark 3HD™ 8-24x50mm comes in. With the most versatile magnification range of the entire series, the 8-24x gives you the flexibility to dominate on any stage, or in any situation.
We have a long history of manufacturing rugged and reliable riflescopes that outperform and outlast everything else on the battlefield and in competition, and now we’ve applied that heritage to a new line of tactical scopes: The Mark 3HD. Complete with MIL-based adjustments and reticles, HD performance, an exposed elevation adjustment dial, and a low-profile power selector with integrated throw lever, the Mark 3HD series is perfect for anyone who needs a rugged, precise, and repeatable scope. Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it offers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance.
And like every Leupold® riflescope, the Mark 3HD was designed, machined, and assembled in our Oregon factory. We test it to ensure it’s absolutely rugged, 100% waterproof and fogproof, and then we guarantee it for a lifetime of performance.
MARK 3HD 8-24X50 P5 SIDE FOCUS TMR Features
- 3:1 ZOOM RATIO: A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- HIGH DEFINITION: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- ZERO STOP: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don’t accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- SIDE FOCUS: The side focus adjusts the scope’s parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you’re shooting at different distances.
- CUSTOM DIAL COMPATIBLE: Leupold’s Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, & SHOCKPROOF: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
MARK 3HD 8-24X50 P5 SIDE FOCUS TMR Specs
|Reticle Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Elevation Adjustment Type||P5|
|Zero Lock Dial||No|
|Rezero Type||Set Screw|
|Windage Adjustment Type||Capped|
|Custom Dial System (CDS)||No|
|BDC Dial Included||No|
|Reticle Type||Second Focal Plane|
|Light Management System||Elite Optical System|
|Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Daylight Bright Illumination||No|
|Motion Sensor Technology (MST)||No|
|Electronic Reticle Level||No|
|Guard-ion Lens Coating||No|
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click||0.1Mil|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||53|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||15|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||154|
|Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution||6 MIL|
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit||5.6MIL|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click||0.1Mil|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||51|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||15|
|Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||154|
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution||5 MIL|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||50|
|Linear FOV Low Mag ([email protected])||4.8|
|Linear FOV High Mag ([email protected])||2.4|
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||.92|
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||.46|
|Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||5.4|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3.8|
Find out more about the reticle here