Burris XTR III 5.5-30×56 mm SCR Mil (Includes Free Carbon Fiber Nylon Throw Lever and Billet Scope Level)
The Burris XTR III 5.5-30×56 mm SCR Mil is designed, machined and assembled in Greeley Colorado, the new XTR III line of riflescopes featuring new reticle designs and enhanced field-of-view. Inspired by tactical and competition shooting, precision and reliability are at the core of the XTR III line of optics. Available in a 3.3-18x50mm and 5.5-30x56mm, both models are built with a 34mm body tube for increased strength and extended adjustment range. Elevation adjustments up to 120 MOA on the 3.3-18X50mm will take the 6.5 Creedmoor past one mile. Expanded side parallax adjustment on both models allows fine-tuning focus at shorter distances.
Premium glass and optical improvements, including a smaller eyepiece signature and larger eye box, provide best-in-class field-of-view, deeper depth of focus and outstanding light transmission. The new Special Competition Reticle (SCR) 2 MIL reticle features a gridded “Christmas tree” design, allowing extremely fast and accurate windage and elevation compensation and clear communication with spotters. SCR Mil and SCR MOA reticles are also available.
SCR Mil Reticle
Now also available in non-illuminated versions on the XTR riflescopes, and on the Burris Signature HD spotting scope.
The SCR™ Mil reticle is ideal for precision competition use. With its extended illumination area, you can engage targets at long distances even in low light.
- 1/2-mil holdover lines
- 2/10-mil and 1-mil windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Mil-based, proprietary Burris design
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Extended center illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances in low light and shadows
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
- Increases speed and precision for wind hold-off and for range estimation and impact measurement
Check out our other precision optics here