Billet XLP Rail Mounted Level
The MKM Billet XLP Rail Mounted Level is a robust, yet slim and lightweight solution for maintaining accuracy at extended ranges.
- A unique design indexes off the flats of your picatinny rail, rather than clamping to the picatinny profile, which can lead to discrepancies with manufacturing tolerances.
- Standing proud of a pic rail by significantly less than .1″, the XLP level should work with all optics.
- A highly sensitive, yet small level vial is placed for optimal visibility with your non-dominant eye, but does not stick out any further than necessary to prevent snagging.
- Mounts in a left or right-handed position, with lasered torque specs and vial alignment marks on each side.
- Weighs just over .5oz and is made from 6061 Aluminum with a Type III anodization.
Why do I need a Billet Rail Mounted Level?
Just a few degrees of cant will cause considerable shot dispersion at longer ranges! If the scope is canted by only 2½ degrees, the bullet will impact .05 mils for every 100 meters in the direction of the cant. This means with only a 2½ degree cant and shot of of 1000 meters would be an impact of .5 mils. A small change can make a big difference. The Rail mounted level is the perfect solution for your gas gun.
More About MK Machining
Founded in 2015, MK Machining set out with the goal of delivering innovative products to the precision shooting community at an incredible value. All of our products are manufactured using cutting-edge technology and materials right here in the USA.
Check Out the rest of our store here