STRIKEFIRE II RED DOT — Red/Green
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the Strikefire II and get shooting. Compared to its smaller red dot cousins like the SPARC AR or Crossfire, the Strikefire II’s larger objective and 30mm tube design provide a larger field of view, and allow it to be mounted at just about any height using most common 30mm rings. A 4 MOA dot is easy to acquire quickly, and is available in red only or user-selected red/green. From AR-15s to shotguns, the Strikefire II offers big time versatility at a price that won’t break the bank.
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
Included in the Box
- Cantilever ring mount
- T-15 Torx wrench
- CR2 battery
- Flip Cap optic covers
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 10 levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
STRIKEFIRE II RED DOT — Red/Green Specs
The 4 MOA red/green dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Battery Life: Up to 300 hours on highest setting. Up to 5,000 hours on lowest setting.