RAZOR RED DOT — 3 MOA
The high-end Razor red dot– 3 MOA is an open-top reflex sight built for top-tier performance and incredible versatility. The large, clear and crisp window provides edge-to-edge sharpness with a wide field of view and is protected by a thick and durable aluminum housing. Dot size is available in 3 MOA or 6 MOA for your choice between a more precise aiming point on a rifle or one that’s extremely quick to acquire on a handgun. Side-load battery tray makes for quick battery changes without removing the sight from your firearm. A great fit for rifles and shotguns. Rugged and durable, the Razor comes in at 1.3 ounces (2.4 ounces with its included, low Picatinny mount).
Battery Life: Up to 150 hours on highest setting. Up to 30,000 hours on lower settings.
Included in the Box
- Picatinny mount
- 1.5mm hex wrench
- 2.5mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
RAZOR RED DOT — 3 MOA Features
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings: 9 levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
RAZOR RED DOT — 3 MOA Specs
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
There are no reviews yet.