RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 EBR-7D (MOA)
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level
Built around the perfect balance of magnification and field of view, the Razor HD Gen III 6- 36×56 ERB-7D (MOA) delivers the resolution and contrast you need for long-range, tactical shooting. To get the absolute most out of the first focal plane reticle, the EBR-7D presents a clean sight picture while still providing ample wind holds and ranging information. Round it out with a rugged build and you have the long-range, tactical solution you’ve been waiting for.
RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 EBR-7D (MOA) Features
- First Focal Plane: Reticle Scale of the EBR-7D reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications while the EBR-7D reticle is useful for long-range shooting.
- L-Tec+ Zero System: The L-Tec+™ Zero System is easy to use with all captive parts and only one set screw, making zeroing quick and simple. Once set, it also allows for more travel.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting: Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- External Rotation Indicator: Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.