RAZOR HD 4000
The Razor HD 4000 is the essential companion for the extreme hunter, archer and shooter. The extremely effective angle compensated laser rangefinder features four targeting modes (Normal Mode, First Mode, Last Mode and Extended Laser Range Mode) for any ranging environment. The primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) range mode provides key angle compensated range information required by the vast majority of shooters in a simple, quick to read display. The Razor HD 4000 also has a LOS (Line of Sight) range mode and scan feature.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Magnesium Chassis Decreases weight and increases strength.
- ELR Ideal for ranging targets at extreme distances. A slightly longer response time allows greatly extended range distances. Best used on a tripod.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- AWC All Weather Capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in a variety of adverse weather conditions.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.