DIAMONDBACK HD 2000
When your hunt means ranging big game at 1,000 yards and beyond, your laser rangefinder needs the horsepower to go long and the toughness to stand up to the field. The Diamondback HD 2000 laser rangefinder gives hunters 2,000 yards max range, and 1,400 yards on game. 7x magnification helps you see farther, and an HD optical system means you can pick apart the landscape and stay pinpointed on your quarry. The red OLED display stays clear in low light, and to match any hunting environment, the Diamondback HD 2000 has two target modes (Normal and Last), two ranging modes (HCD and LOS), and is tripod adaptable.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and light transmission.
- Red OLED Display: Optimized for low light.
- Increment Display: Displays .1 yd increments out to 999.9 yards.
- Scan: Displays continuous distance readings while panning across a landscape.
- XR Lens Coatings: Premium anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Tripod Adaptable: Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Ranging Format: Range in yards or meters.
DIAMONDBACK HD 2000 Specs
Range Reflective (yards): 2000 yds
Range Tree (yards): 1800 yds
Range Deer (yards): 1400 yds
Accuracy: + / – 1 yard @ 100 yards
Max Angle Reading: + / – 60 degrees
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
Linear Field of View: 335 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 6.4 degrees
Length: 4.1 inches
Width: 1.8 inches
Weight: 7.6 oz
Product Manual (PDF) Download
There are no reviews yet.