Swarovski Z8i 2-16×50
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level
A large field of view shows all the details required for long-range shooting. The Z8i 2-16×50 P is a sophisticated multipurpose scope for stalking, as well as hide and driven hunting. Its high-luminosity optics reveals, even in poor light conditions and at twilight, the crucial details for hitting the target.
Swarovski Z8i 2-16×50 Features
8X ZOOM SECOND TO NONE: Z8i
The Z8i rifle scope completely redefines performance with its 8x zoom and outstanding optics. Its optimum detail recognition is impressive, based on high magnification, uncompromising image definition across the whole field of view, and exceptional viewing comfort facilitating rapid target acquisition.
PERFECTLY DESIGNED.: Z8i
The slim 30-mm (1.2 in) central tube blends seamlessly with any hunting firearm. The perfectly ergonomic illumination unit and large operating features make it quick and reliable to handle.
UNLIMITED VERSATILITY. Z8i
The Z8i family is made impressively versatile thanks to the flexible, easily attachable ballistic turret, the switchable reticle, and its powerful 8x zoom. A rifle scope to suit every hunting scenario.
Swarovski Z8i 2-16×50 Specs
- Magnification: 2-16x
- Effective objective lens diameter: 16.3-50 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 8.1-3.1 mm
- Exit pupil distance: 95 mm
- Field of view: 63.0-7.8 ft/100 yds
- Field of view degrees: 12.0-1.5 °
- Field of view apparent: 24 °
- Diopter adjustment: -3 to +2 dpt
- Light transmission: 93 %
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 5.7-28.3
- Parallax correction: 55-∞ yd
- Impact point correction per click: 0.36 / 10
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range: 54 / 1.5
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length:14 in
- Weight: 23.8 oz
- Central tube diamete: 1.18 in
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: -4 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- Brightness levels: Twilight: 0 – 32 / Day: 33 – 64
- Objective filter thread: M 52×0.75
- Operating time: Twilight factor at medium brightness: 1,400; daylight factor at medium brightness: 180
Swarovski Z8i 2-16×50 Documents
INSTRUCTION MANUAL Z8I BANR.: 709-02
There are no reviews yet.