Swarovski Z6i 1-6×24
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level
The illuminated Z6i 1-6×24 L stands out thanks to its 127.5 ft / 42.5 m field of view with a 1x magnification, which provides a larger overview when hunting. The 6x zoom provides the finest detail. Ideal for driven hunting. A large field of view for optimum overview and Excellent mid-range accuracy
Swarovski Z6i 1-6×24 Features
MORE ELEGANT AND SMARTER
All Z6i models offer unequaled precision, flexibility and safety. Understated elegance and enhanced practical functionality: The slim and low design of the illumination unit is excellently suited to a wide choice of hunting weapons. Other features support the hunter and allow for an easy and convenient operation of the Z6i.
SHUT-ON AND SHUT-OFF WITH INCLINATION SENSOR
SWAROLIGHT, the automatic switch-on/off timer with a tilt sensor, recognizes whether the rifle scope is in a shooting position or not. This saves the battery and extends its service life.
SEE BETTER AIM PERFECTLY
Good quality becomes even better: the controls of the illuminated reticle are simple, quick and noiseless to use in firing position. The illuminated reticle is getting smart: With the new SWAROLIGHT technology, there is no necessity to remember to switch it on or off – you can simply focus on hunting. The new and slim form of the illumination unit gives you an unrestricted view across the rifle scope and onto its controls.
Swarovski Z6i 1-6×24 Specs
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Effective objective lens diameter: 9.6-24 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 9.6-4.0 mm
- Exit pupil distance: 95 mm
- Field of view: 127.5-20.4 ft/100 yds
- Field of view degrees: 23.8-3.9 °
- Field of view apparent: 23.4 °
- Diopter adjustment: -3 to +2 dpt
- Light transmission: 90 %
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 2.8-12
- Impact point correction per click: 0.54 / 15
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range: 72 / 2
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length: 11.65 in in mm.
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Central tube diameter: 1.18 in
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: -4 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- Brightness levels: Twilight: 0 – 32 / Day: 33 – 64
- Objective filter thread: M 27×0.75
- Operating time: Twilight factor at medium brightness: 1,400; daylight factor at medium brightness: 180
There are no reviews yet.