Swarovski Z6i 2.5-15×56 4A-I
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level
The illuminated Z6i 2.5-15×56 P BT L is brilliant and multipurpose, designed for hunting at twilight. The 6x zoom scope offers an effective range of use, from a field of view suitable for still hunting to a 15x magnification for accurate long-range shots. HD optics and lateral parallax correction guarantee you a faultless image.
Swarovski Z6i 2.5-15×56 4A-I Features
MORE ELEGANT AND SMARTER
All Z6i models offer unequaled precision, flexibility and safety. Understated elegance and enhanced practical functionality: The slim and low design of the illumination unit is excellently suited to a wide choice of hunting weapons. Other features support the hunter and allow for an easy and convenient operation of the Z6i.
SHUT-ON AND SHUT-OFF WITH INCLINATION SENSOR
SWAROLIGHT, the automatic switch-on/off timer with a tilt sensor, recognizes whether the rifle scope is in a shooting position or not. This saves the battery and extends its service life.
SEE BETTER AIM PERFECTLY
Good quality becomes even better: the controls of the illuminated reticle are simple, quick and noiseless to use in firing position. The illuminated reticle is getting smart: With the new SWAROLIGHT technology, there is no necessity to remember to switch it on or off – you can simply focus on hunting. The new and slim form of the illumination unit gives you an unrestricted view across the rifle scope and onto its controls.
Swarovski Z6i 2.5-15×56 4A-I Specs
- Magnification: 2.5-15x
- Effective objective lens diameter: 24.0-56 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 9.5-3.8 mm
- Exit pupil distance: 95 mm
- Field of view: 49.5-8.1 ft/100 yds
- Field of view degrees: 9.4-1.5 °
- Field of view apparent: 23.2 °
- Diopter adjustment: -3 to +2 dpt
- Light transmission: 91 %
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 7.1-29
- Parallax correction: 55-∞ yd
- Impact point correction per click: 0.36 / 10
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range: 64.8-36 / 1.8-1
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length: 14.45 in
- Weight: 23.1 oz
- Central tube diameter: 1.18 in
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: -4 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature:-22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- Brightness levels: Twilight: 0 – 32 / Day: 33 – 64
- Objective filter thread: M 58×0.75
- Operating time: Twilight factor at medium brightness: 1,400; daylight factor at medium brightness: 180
There are no reviews yet.