Swarovski dS 5-25×52 P GEN II
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level.
The Swarovski dS 5-25×52 P GEN II automatically displays the correct aiming point and all the data you need in high resolution and in real time. Hunters no longer need to adjust the rifle scope manually, making it much easier to tackle long-range shots. The aiming point is calculated based on precise distance measurement, the angle of fire, the magnification selected, air pressure, temperature, and the ballistic data for your personal firearm/ammunition combination.
The dS Configurator App is used to enter the data on your firearm/ammunition combination and to configure the display. The ballistic curve and your individual display configurations are then transferred directly to the dS quickly and easily via Bluetooth.
Swarovski dS 5-25×52 P GEN II Features
CALCULATE THE AIMING POINT AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
The aiming point is calculated on the basis of the individual ballistic data for the firearm-ammunition combination. The data are input via the dS Configurator app and the calculated ballistic curve is transferred directly to the dS via Bluetooth.
SMART ON TARGET
FOCUSING ON A SUCCESSFUL HUNT
It’s never been easier to concentrate on the essential aspects while hunting. At the push of a button, the dS instantly displays the correct aiming point together with all crucial data.
EXACTLY HOW YOU NEED IT
Thanks to the high degree of customizability, you can adapt the dS exactly to your personal requirements and to different hunting situations.
IT’S OPTICS THAT COUNT
PERFECTION IN SIGHT
Uniting the benefits of analogue and digital rifle scopes, the dS offers you uncompromising optics, 5x zoom, high detail recognition, outstanding viewing comfort and a classic reticle along with a high-resolution display.
dS CONFIGURATOR APP
SMART AND CUSTOMIZED
The dS Configurator app helps you to set the dS to your personal firearm/ammunition combination and to customize the display.
Swarovski dS 5-25×52 P GEN II Specs
- Magnification: 5-25
- Effective objective lens diameter: 48-52 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 9.6-2.1 mm
- Exit pupil distance: 95 mm
- Field of view: 21.9-4.5 ft/100 yds
- Field of view degrees: 4.2-0.84 °
- Field of view apparent: 21.5 °
- Diopter adjustment: -3 to +2 dpt
- Light transmission: 83 %
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 14.1-36.0
- Parallax correction: 55-∞ yd
- Impact point correction per click: 0.25 / 7
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range: 43/25 / 1.2/0.7
- Measuring range: 33-1500 yd
- Measuring precision: 1 yd
- Measuring angle: 60 °
- Max aiming point correction: 1120 yd
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length:15.87 in
- Weight:39.3 oz
- Central tube diameter: 40 mm
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: +14 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- Brightness levels: 64
- Objective filter thread: M 63×0.75
- Operating time: 500x
- Display: LCoS monochrome
- Add-on program: dS Configurator
- Operating system: iOS from Version 8.1, Android from Version 4.4 KitKat