The SLC 15×56 binoculars are the expert for observing over long distances. Their 15x magnification and optimized optics, combined with outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness allow you to see special moments, even over expansive areas. The extended depressions for improved grip and the balanced weight ensure maximum comfort when using them.
THE EXPERIENCED EXPERT
Experiencing wildlife later in the day is particularly attractive for many people. This is precisely the time when otherwise very shy creatures, such as owls or even wildcats, make an appearance. The SLC 56 binoculars will provide you with maximum support as you make your eye-opening discoveries. They impress with their optimized optical system for night use and optimum viewing comfort that prevents any feeling of fatigue during observation.
SLC 15×56 Features
The HD optical system in SLC binoculars produces an extremely high-contrast image with natural colors and razor-sharp outlines. These binoculars enable you to make out crucial details even better.
LARGE FIELD OF VIEW
A large field of view is the absolute key to success in a quickly changing viewing situation, as it allows you to identify important details even better at the edge of the field of view, and also to see better in poor light conditions.
ERGONOMIC PRODUCT DESIGN
Greater viewing comfort and a secure grip mean that observation can be comfortable and, above all, relaxed. This also prevents any feeling of fatigue when observing for long periods.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE SLC BINOCULARS FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
This can only be achieved because their surfaces, optics, and mechanics stand out thanks to their maximum possible ruggedness, resilience, and durability.
SLC 15×56 Specs
- Magnification: 15
- Effective objective lens diameter: 56 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 3.7 mm
- exit-pupil-distance-eye-relief-mm: 16 mm
- Field of view at m/1,000 m / ft/1,000 yds: 234 ft/1000 yds
- Field of view degrees: 4.5 °
- Field of view with eye glasses (%): 4.5 °
- Field of view apparent: 62 °
- Shortest focusing distance: 12.8 ft
- Diopter adjustment: ± 5 dpt
- Diopter correction at ∞: 8 dpt
- Light transmission: 93 %
- Pupil distance: 2.2-3.0 in
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 29
- Length: 7.56 in
- Width: 5.5 in
- Height: 2.87 in
- Weight: 42.3 oz
- Functional temperature: -13 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
SLC 15×56 Downloads