VIPER RED DOT
The Viper red dot’s super low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. Offers the simplicity and speed advantage of a red dot, while co-witnessing with suppressor-height iron sights.
Battery Life: Up to 150 hours on highest setting. Up to 30,000 hours on lower settings.
Included in the Box
- Weaver / Picatinny mount
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Flathead wrench
- Protective cover
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
VIPER RED DOT Specs
Mount Type Weaver/Picatinny
Dot Color Bright Red
Dot Size 6 MOA
Eye Relief Unlimited
Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 120 MOA
Parallax Setting Parallax Free
Length 1.8 inches
Weight 1.03 oz
Product Manual (PDF) Download
Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
Footprint (PDF) Download
6 MOA DOT
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
There are no reviews yet.