VIPER HD 12X50
Viper HD 12×50 binoculars are an optical masterpiece, giving hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts a premium option without the premium price tag. The HD optical system delivers stunning resolution, color fidelity and edge-to-edge clarity. These are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market—a noteworthy attribute when gear consideration can be measured in grams. Includes GlassPak chest harness, keeping your binos at the ready while providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry.
Included in the Box
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak Binocular Harness
VIPER HD 12X50 Specs
- HD Lens: Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece, locks at preferred setting.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.