SPARC SOLAR RED DOT
The SPARC SOLAR Red Dot harnesses the power of the sun for up to 150,000 hours of battery life. Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches from solar to battery power when the sun can’t power the dot to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings. Its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot delivers a clear, precise point of aim, and is motion activation capable for worry-free activation in high stress situations.
Included in the Box
- Tethered Lens Covers
- T10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Low Mount
- Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
SPARC SOLAR RED DOT Features
- Daylight Bright Illuminated Center Dot: Daylight bright, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Night-Vision Compatibility: The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Solar Powered, With Auto D-TEC Technology: Automatically switches from solar to battery power.
- Motion Activation Capable: Automatically activates with motion after auto shut-off
SPARC SOLAR RED DOT Specs
The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings – the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.