SPARC SOLAR RED DOT
The SPARC SOLAR Red Dot harnesses the power of the sun for up to 150,000 hours of battery life. Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches from solar to battery power when the sun can’t power the dot to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings. Its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot delivers a clear, precise point of aim, and is motion activation capable for worry-free activation in high stress situations.
Included in the Box
- Tethered Lens Covers
- T10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Low Mount
- Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
SPARC SOLAR RED DOT Features
- Daylight Bright Illuminated Center Dot: Daylight bright, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Night-Vision Compatibility: The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Solar Powered, With Auto D-TEC Technology: Automatically switches from solar to battery power.
- Motion Activation Capable: Automatically activates with motion after auto shut-off
SPARC SOLAR RED DOT Specs
Dot Color Bright Red
Dot Size 2 MOA
Eye Relief Unlimited
Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
Travel Per Rotation 42 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
Parallax Setting Parallax Free
Length 2.6 inches
Weight 5.9 oz
Product Manual (PDF) Download
DAYLIGHT BRIGHT RED DOT
The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings – the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
There are no reviews yet.