NL PURE 8×42 Green
However high your requirements may be when it comes to binoculars, the NL Pure 8x42 Green will meet every need and preference. Keep the overview. The 8x magnification in combination with the enormous field of view lets you completely immerse yourself in nature – even during the late hours of the night.
NL PURE 8×42 Green Features
+SHAPE: ONE WITH YOU
The NL Pure has been designed to fit perfectly into your hand. Its revolutionary
ergonomic shape guarantees relaxed viewing, even for longer periods.
+VIEW: ONE WITH THE MOMENT
The largest-ever field of view with almost indiscernible edges allows you to experience nature as never before– and immerse yourself in the moment.
+DETAIL: ONE WITH PERFECTION
SWAROVISION technology guarantees stunning images with incredible color fidelity, making it easy to identify every single detail.
The forehead rest guarantees hours of observation comfort – ideal for maximum magnification.
NL PURE 8×42 Green Specs
- Magnification: 8x
- Effective objective lens diameter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 5.3 mm
- Exit-pupil-distance-eye-relief-mm: 18 mm
- Field of view at m/1,000 m / ft/1,000 yds: 477 ft/1000 yds
- Field of view degrees: 9.1 °
- Field of view with eye glasses (%): 9.1 °
- Field of view apparent: 69 °
- Shortest focusing distance: 6.6 ft
- Diopter adjustment: ± 4 dpt
- Diopter correction at ∞: 5 dpt
- Light transmission: 91 %
- Pupil distance: 2.2-2.9 in
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 18.3
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length: 6.2 in
- Width: 5.1 in
- Height: 2.8 in
- Weight: 29.5 oz
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: -13 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
NL PURE 8×42 Green Documents
INSTRUCTION MANUAL NL PURE BANR.: 740-01
TECHNICAL DATA NL PURE BANR.: 740-02
There are no reviews yet.