NL PURE 8×32 Burnt Orange
Groundbreaking optical performance – packed into the smallest possible package: the NL Pure 8×32 Burnt Orange accompanies you wherever you may go for unprecedented viewing experiences. With 8x magnification, the NL Pure 32 brings you closer to the action, while a field of view of 150 m (492 ft) ensures a perfect overview at all times. Enjoy relaxed viewing, thanks to a compact design and light weight (640 g/22.5 oz).
NL PURE 8×32 Burnt Orange Features
+SHAPE: ONE WITH YOU
The NL Pure has been designed to fit perfectly into your hand. Its revolutionary
ergonomic shape guarantees relaxed viewing, even for longer periods.
+VIEW: ONE WITH THE MOMENT
The largest-ever field of view with almost indiscernible edges allows you to experience nature as never before– and immerse yourself in the moment.
+DETAIL: ONE WITH PERFECTION
SWAROVISION technology guarantees stunning images with incredible color fidelity, making it easy to identify every single detail.
The forehead rest guarantees hours of observation comfort – ideal for maximum magnification.
NL PURE 8×32 Burnt Orange Specs
- Magnification: 8x
- Effective objective lens diameter: 32 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 4 mm
- exit-pupil-distance-eye-relief-mm: 18 mm
- Field of view at m/1,000 m / ft/1,000 yds: 450 ft/1000 yds
- Field of view degrees: 8.5 °
- Field of view with eye glasses (%): 8.5 °
- Field of view apparent: 65 °
- Shortest focusing distance: 6.6 ft
- Diopter adjustment: ± 4 dpt
- Diopter correction at ∞: 5 dpt
- Light transmission: 92 %
- Pupil distance: 2.1-2.8 in
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 16.0
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length: 5.7 in
- Width: 5.1 in
- Height: 2.6 in
- Weight: 22.8 oz
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: -13 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
NL PURE 8×32 Documents