MARK 3HD 3-9X40 ILLUM. FIREDOT TMR
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level
We have a long history of manufacturing rugged and reliable riflescopes that outperform and outlast everything else on the battlefield and in competition and the MARK 3HD 3-9X40 ILLUM. FIREDOT TMR is no different. We used that heritage to create an extremely versatile line of tactical scopes for the shooter looking to upgrade every long gun in their safe. With one of the most popular magnification ranges out there, the Mark 3HD™ 3-9x40mm makes short work of almost any shot, while the 30mm maintube gives you ample adjustment when you need it.
Complete with MIL-based adjustments and reticles, HD performance, an exposed elevation adjustment dial, and a low-profile power selector with integrated throw lever, the Mark 3HD series is perfect for anyone who needs a rugged, precise, and repeatable scope. Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it offers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance. The illuminated FireDot® reticle with seven brightness settings and easy-to-use illumination dial will get you on target fast, even in harsh daylight.
And like every Leupold® riflescope, the Mark 3HD was designed, machined, and assembled in our Oregon factory. We test it to ensure it’s absolutely rugged, 100% waterproof and fogproof, and then we guarantee it for a lifetime of performance.
MARK 3HD 3-9X40 ILLUM. FIREDOT TMR Features
- 3:1 ZOOM RATIO: A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- HIGH DEFINITION: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- ZERO STOP: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don’t accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- SIDE FOCUS: The side focus adjusts the scope’s parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you’re shooting at different distances.
- CUSTOM DIAL COMPATIBLE: Leupold’s Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- ILLUMINATED: This scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get on target faster in low-light situations.
- MOTION SENSOR TECHNOLOGY (MST): Extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
MARK 3HD 3-9X40 ILLUM. FIREDOT TMR Specs
|Reticle Focal Plane
|Second Focal Plane
|Elevation Adjustment Type
|Zero Lock Dial
|Windage Adjustment Type
|Custom Dial System (CDS)
|BDC Dial Included
|Illum. FireDot TMR
|Light Management System
|Elite Optical System
|Nightvision Compatible Illumination
|Daylight Bright Illumination
|Electronic Reticle Level
|Guard-ion Lens Coating
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)
|Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)
|Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds)
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds)
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)
|Eye Relief Low Mag (in)
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)
|Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd)
|Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity
|Battery Life (hr), Medium Intensity
|Battery Life (hr), High Intensity
|Number of Illum Settings
Find out more about the reticle here
Check out our rings and mounts here