MARK 3HD 1.5-4X20 ILLUM. FIREDOT BDC
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Rail Level
We have a long history of manufacturing rugged and reliable riflescopes that outperform and outlast everything else on the battlefield and in competition and the MARK 3HD 1.5-4X20 ILLUM. FIREDOT BDC is no different. We used that heritage to create an extremely versatile line of tactical scopes for the shooter looking to upgrade every long gun in their safe. The Mark 3HD 1.5-4x20mm provides a wide field of view, while also allowing for precise, close to mid-range shots.
Complete with MIL-based adjustments and reticles, HD performance, an exposed elevation adjustment dial, and a low-profile power selector with integrated throw lever, the Mark 3HD series is perfect for anyone who needs a rugged, precise, and repeatable scope. Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it offers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance. The illuminated FireDot reticle with seven brightness settings and easy-to-use illumination dial will get you on target fast, even in harsh daylight.
And like every Leupold riflescope, the Mark 3HD was designed, machined, and assembled in our Oregon factory. We test it to ensure it’s absolutely rugged, 100% waterproof and fogproof, and then we guarantee it for a lifetime of performance.
MARK 3HD 1.5-4X20 ILLUM. FIREDOT BDC Features
- 3:1 ZOOM RATIO: A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- ZERO STOP: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don’t accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- ILLUMINATED: This scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get on target faster in low-light situations.
- CUSTOM DIAL COMPATIBLE: Leupold’s Custom Dial System (CDS) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- ELITE OPTICAL SYSTEM: Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
MARK 3HD 1.5-4X20 ILLUM. FIREDOT BDC Specs
|Reticle Focal Plane
|Second Focal Plane
|Elevation Adjustment Type
|Zero Lock Dial
|Resettable Index Ring
|Windage Adjustment Type
|Custom Dial System (CDS)
|BDC Dial Included
|Second Focal Plane
|Illum. FireDot Bullet Drop
|Nightvision Compatible Illumination
|Daylight Bright Illumination
|Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
|Electronic Reticle Level
|Guard-ion Lens Coating
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)
|Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit
|Total Scope Travel
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)
|Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds)
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds)
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)
|Eye Relief Low Mag (in)
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)
|Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd)
|Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity
|Battery Life (hr), Medium Intensity
|Battery Life (hr), High Intensity
|Number of Illum Settings
Find out more about the reticle here
Check out our other Leupold Scopes here