Fury HD 5000 AB
The next generation Fury HD 5000 AB takes the guesswork out of dialing long-range shots with in-display ballistic data and built-in environmental sensors and wind bearing capture mode, which means less time calculating ballistics and more time putting rounds down range. With the Applied Ballistics Elite solver built right in, you can pair with the FURY HD app to create custom ballistic profiles, and with popular Kestrel and Garmin devices for the ultimate in real-time precision. Put simply, it’s a smarter way to shoot.
Range Reflective 5-5000 yards
Range Tree 5-2400 yards
Range Deer 5-1600 yards
Fury HD 5000 AB Specs
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- ArmorTek : Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tripod: Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Ballistic Mode: Displays the actual line of sight range and wind/drop solution.
- Best Mode: Displays the strongest range result. Intended to be the primary mode.
- Last Mode: Displays the furthest distance when ranging/panning/scanning. Ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects in the foreground – like brush, trees and rocks.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance: (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
The Fury® HD 5000 AB uses LOS (Line of Sight) ranging and built in Applied Ballistics® Elite Solver to calculate and display real-time ballistic holdovers. Capable of calculating and displaying holdovers out to 5000 yards on reflective targets.