DIAMONDBACK HD 8X32
The Diamondback HD 8X32 smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPakTM binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment’s notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
Included in the Box
- Deluxe carry case
- Deluxe carry case strap
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth
DIAMONDBACK HD 8X32 Specs
Objective Lens Diameter 32 mm
Eye Relief 16 mm
Exit Pupil 4 mm
Linear Field of View 426 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View 8.1 degrees
Close Focus 5 feet
Interpupillary Distance 57-73 mm
Height 4.4 inches
Width 4.6 inches
Weight 15.9 oz
Product Manual (PDF) Download
Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Magnesium Chassis: Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
There are no reviews yet.