DIAMONDBACK HD 15X56
The Diamondback HD 15X56 smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPak binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment’s notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
Included in the Box
- GlassPak™ binocular case
- GlassPak™ case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Lens cloth
- Tripod adaptor
DIAMONDBACK HD 15X56 SPECS
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Magnesium Chassis: Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.