CL Companion 8×30 (Anthracite) Northern Lights
The new CL Companion 8×30 has a 132 m (144 yd) field of view to give you the perfect overview. Its impressive optics with 8x magnification ensure your viewing is smooth and jitter-free. The ergonomic design of these compact, lightweight (490 g/17.2 oz) binoculars makes them an excellent companion providing you with unique experiences when you’re on the move.
Few objects evoke a sense of wonder like binoculars. After all, they bring the extraordinary closer and they allow us to view subjects just beyond our reach, allowing travellers and adventurers to sidestep the mundane and access the secrets hidden just beyond. Binoculars speak to our desire for authenticity because they provide us with a viewpoint that is ours alone. They also speak to our longing for connection when we hand them to a travel companion to share the experience. In this way, we engage with the world around us in a manner that is both more personal and also more unique.
You’ll never miss out with the new CL Companion. These elegant binoculars with impressive optics fit perfectly in your hand. They are always with you to ensure you make the most of every sighting.
CL Companion 8×30 (Anthracite) Northern Lights Features
See new impressions that will simply amaze you. Unique sightings that you will never forget. The moment is all yours with the incredible optics of the CL Companion.
The compact CL Companion is constantly by your side for all your discoveries. It is easy to use and provides maximum comfort. Experience nature even more intensely.
The world of the CL Companion is as individual as you are: choose from three accessory packages created to express your personal style. A phone adapter is available as an optional extra to capture these most stunning moments.
CL Companion 8×30 (Anthracite) Northern Lights Specs
- Effective objective lens diameter: 30 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 3.8 mm
- exit-pupil-distance-eye-relief-mm: 16 mm
- Field of view at m/1,000 m / ft/1,000 yds: 396 ft/1000 yds
- Field of view degrees: 7.6 °
- Field of view with eye glasses (%): 7.6 °
- Field of view apparent: 58 °
- Shortest focusing distance: 9.8 ft
- Diopter adjustment: ± 4 dpt
- Diopter correction at ∞: >5 dpt
- Light transmission: 90 %
- Pupil distance: 2.2-2.9 in
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 15.5
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Length: 5 in
- Width: 4.5 in
- Height: 2.2 in
- Weight: 17.3 oz
ENVIRONMENT & CONDITIONS
- Functional temperature: -13 to +131 °F
- Storage temperature: -22 to +158 °F
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)