Burris XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm SCR MOA
Includes Free Pro Series Throw Lever and Billet Level
Designed in Greeley, Colorado, and tested on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, the Burris XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm SCR MOA riflescope features elite competition reticle designs, enhanced field-of-view, and accessories built to make you a more efficient shooter. Inspired by tactical and competition shooting, precision and reliability are at the core of the XTR III line of optics.
Available in 3.3-18x50mm and 5.5-30x56mm, both models are built with a 34mm body tube for increased strength and extended adjustment range. Elevation adjustments up to 120 MOA on the 3.3-18X50mm will take the 6.5 Creedmoor past one mile. Expanded side parallax adjustment on both models allows fine-tuning focus at shorter distances.
Premium glass and optical designs, including a smaller eyepiece signature and larger eye box, provide best-in-class field-of-view, deeper depth of focus, and outstanding light transmission. All reticle options now include selectable green and red illumination with 11 brightness levels allowing shooters to confidently engage targets in low light and shadows. The Special Competition Reticle (SCR) 2 features a gridded “Christmas tree” design, allowing extremely fast and accurate windage and elevation compensation and clear communication with spotters. The SCR MOA reticle is also available on both models for those seeking a single post design with MOA subtenstions.
XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm SCR MOA Features
- Magnification 3.3-18x
- First Focal Plane
- Reticle Choices: SCR MIL, SCR MOA, SCR2 MIL
- Weight 29.8 ounces
- 50mm objective lens
- Overall length of 13.3 inches
- FOV @ 100 yards: 37.5 ft. at 3.3x and 6.8 ft. at 18x
- 3.5-4 inches of eye relief
- Wind/Elevation Click Value 1/0 MIL or 1/4 MOA
- 120 MOA of elevation
XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm SCR MOA Specs
The SCR™ MOA reticle increases precision for long-range competition, and is now in use on several Burris riflescopes and spotting scopes in both illuminated and non-illuminated models.
In illuminated models the extended illuminated center area lets you confidently engage targets in low light and shadows. In non-illuminated models, the fine details are sharp enough for close in focus in virtually all lighting conditions.
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- MOA-based, proprietary Burris design increases precision for long-range competition without adding clutter or distraction
- Design increases speed and precision for wind hold-off, range estimation, and impact measurement
- 1-MOA holdover lines
- 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Proprietary reticle
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light (Veracity scope is not illuminated).
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm SCR MOA
Find the rest of our Burris Optics here
There are no reviews yet.