Audere PSR Rings
The Audere PSR Rings are optimized for hunting purposes, it is compatible with any 1913 or NATO rail and it features a ScopeLink™ interface situated on the cap that allows the mounting of multiple optical accessories.
• Lightweight and durable scope rings
• ScopeLink™ interface for attaching multiple optical accessories
• Compatible with any 1913 or NATO rail
• Manufactured from 7075-T651 aluminium
• Finished with Type 3 Hardcoat anodizing (MIL-A-8625 TYPE 3)
More About Audere
Audere is a Latin word which means “to dare” and is foundational principle of this company based in San Marino, where it has been established in 2016 as a manufacturer of firearm accessories. Audere aims to propose innovative, efficient and reliable products, therefore every project is dictated by a list of mission-driven requirements to ensure a coherent development of the products.
The company studies, develops and manufactures the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and small arms accessories targeting a broad spectrum of users from military forces, law enforcement, shooting sports and hunting.