Audere HAMMERHEAD .50 Cal Thread M25X1.5 Muzzle Brake
The Audere HAMMERHEAD .50 Cal Thread M25X1.5 Muzzle Brake targets users from military forces, law enforcement and shooting sports. This series is made of black-nitrided high-grade steel and is designed to deal with the striking amount of gas generated by the most powerful calibers through two specific ports which feature different exhaust angles. The design of this brake makes it especially useful for large reduction of recoil and muzzle movements. If you are looking for the perfect option to tame your large caliber beast look no further than the HAMMERHEAD brake. It is a quality made brake at an affordable price for your next .375 Cheytac or 50BMG build.
– Heavy reduction of recoil and muzzle movements
– Manufactured from high-grade steel
– Black nitride finish
– Jam nut included for an easy installation
More About Audere
Audere is a Latin word which means “to dare” and is foundational principle of this company based in San Marino, where it has been established in 2016 as a manufacturer of firearm accessories. Audere aims to propose innovative, efficient and reliable products, therefore every project is dictated by a list of mission-driven requirements to ensure a coherent development of the products.
The company studies, develops and manufactures the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and small arms accessories targeting a broad spectrum of users from military forces, law enforcement, shooting sports and hunting.
Find all of the Audere Muzzle Brakes here
Learn More About the Benefits of Getting a Muzzle Brake
- Muzzle brakes reduce recoil.
- Muzzle brakes improve accuracy. Less recoil means faster rate of fire because it takes less time to get on target.
- Muzzle brakes act as a sacrificial baffle when used with a silencer. This can provide another layer of protection for your silencer as you enjoy your suppressed range days.