Even the most accurate rifle and scope combination is rendered useless without the precise target range data the Ranger 1800 rangefinder provides. Easy-to-use, the Ranger bucks the trend of overly complicated electronics that are more of a hindrance in the field than they are an asset. The built-in angle compensation is popular with treestand hunters looking to get exact horizontal distance to a deer and long-range shooters who need to calculate complex ballistic solutions with precise data. A utility clip keeps these compact units close at hand for rapid deployment and each model is easily adapted to any 1/4-20 tripod plate when a more rock steady base is required.
Compact, ergonomic and lightweight, the Ranger 1800 is easy to pack or hang around your neck using the included lanyard. The adjustable utility clip mounted to the body offers an innovative way to clip the unit to a belt, pocket, or other flat edged surface for easy access. Clip can be mounted to right or left side of the unit or completely removed. Runs on common CR2 battery.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.