MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph And Gen III Magnetospeed Mount Combo
MK Machining is now offering our popular Gen III Magnetospeed Mount with a V3 Magnetospeed Chronograph. This MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph And Gen III Magnetospeed Mount Combo contains a Magnetospeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph and a MK Machining Gen III Magnetospeed Mount
This combo allows for tracking of ballistic data while being able to engage different targets, rather than being constrained to one direction as with a Labradar setup.
Magnetospeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph
MagnetoSpeed’s barrel-mounted ballistic chronographs use patent-pending electromagnetic sensors that are designed to operate in the harsh environment at the muzzle of firearms. Our chronographs shrug off common environmental conditions that bedevil other products, such as too much/little sun, fluorescent lights, nearby shooters’ muzzle blasts, high winds or many other unpredictable variables.
MK Machining Gen III Magnetospeed Mount
We’ve made substantial improvements to our very popular “Magneto Mount” for better performance with long barrels and suppressors. Beefier construction, larger hardware, and a 5/8” rod rather than 3/8” provide a sturdier experience, particularly with the bayonet set further from the mount.
Unique 3-piece clamp works with both Arca & Picatinny rails, needing just one slot for installation and 2” of rail space. Two-way adjustment via four stainless steel adjustment rods should provide adequate movement of the bayonet for nearly all rifles. There is NO CANT adjustment of the bayonet, meaning if you have an angled forend or a rail that is not parallel with your barrel, this mount will not work for your rifle.
Fully CNC machined 6061 aluminum and stainless-steel construction. Please select the number 12″ rods you need. MK Machining does not recommend using more than three rods. You can place the blast shield of your bayonet approximately 14” from the center of the Arca/Picatinny mounting plate with this rod.
MagnetoSpeed V3 features an improved designed with the following features:
- Improved Display
- Three-button menu system
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
- Redesigned Bayonet
- Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Proven technology with updated sensor design
- New profile and color scheme
- New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Dual data connection points
- Display Unit
- Retractable connection cable
- Standard 6ft connection cable
- Stainless steel blast shield
- Thick and thin rubber V-block spacers
- microSD card with adapter
- Bayonet sensor
- Polymer spacer kit with screw hardware and allen wrench
- Heavy duty strap with thumb nut tightener
- Hard case with custom cut foam
- Alignment rod
- Picatinny Rail Mount
Product Instructions Available here
Find more great precision shooting products at our shop